There are also some great dining options close by and if you’re keen for a game of barefoot bowls, bingo or trivia – then we can even organise you transport.* (conditions apply).
The local bakery, butcher, grocer and takeaway shops up at Burrum Heads all offer great food and produce and we encourage you to support our local economy. The butcher offers some fantastic meat at affordable prices – perfect for a special “Trinity Islands” bbq with your family and friends.
We’ve listed some of the nearby attractions below. If you would like to find out more or if we can assist you with any information or bookings, please contact us.
10 mins to Burrum Heads
- 3 off-leash dog beaches (4 Esplanade Rd, 58 Esplanade and 80 Riverview Drive)
- 3 boat ramps (Burrum Heads Road, Ross Street Boat Ramp & Lions Park)
- “A Taste of Burrum” coffee shop, takeaway, try the famous curry pies from the Burrum Heads Bakery, a trip to the Burrum Heads butcher is a necessity if you’re looking for something special for your bbq – their meat is high-quality and affordable.
- Burrum Heads Bowls Club – fantastic meals and entertainment – bingo, trivia and barefoot bowling! Courtesy bus available for park guests*
- Burrum Heads Hotel – great pub meal, courtesy bus available for park guests*
15 mins to Toogoom Beach
- Boat ramp
- Renowned alfresco restaurant “Goody’s on the Beach” stunning views of the Coral Sea and Beelbi Creek, dog friendly and open 7 days.
- The popular Salty Squid Seafood Bistro
- Dog beach
- Toogoom mountain bike trails and skills park (13 kilometre track network rated from easy, intermediate & difficult through open eucalypt woodlands and forests).
15 mins to Howard
- 2 boat ramps (Powerhouse Rd and Walls Camp Rd, Pacific Haven)
- The historic “Grand Hotel” – open 7 days a week
- Coffee shop, bakery, milk bar and convenience shopping
- Burrum and Districts Museum
- Skate ramp and children’s playground
- Markets first Saturday of every month
to Hervey Bay
(passenger ferries to Fraser Island)
to historic Maryborough
(Mary River Rattler)
to River Heads
(4WD access to Fraser Island)
(the iconic Budaberg Rum Factory)