Cancellation/ Refund/ Booking Policy
- Refunds of deposits and fees paid are available from Trinity Islands Holiday Park (Titp Pty Ltd) in accordance with the cancellation conditions below. All cancellations and/or refund requests must be provided in writing.
PLEASE NOTE: Where a deposit or prepayment is to be refunded, an administration fee will be charged. The $30 administrative cancellation fee can be credited to a future booking if returning within 12 months of the initial cancellation.
Peak Season Cancellations
- Cancellation of Peak Season bookings providing more than 60 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations providing 30 to 60 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of the first night accommodation cost.
- Cancellations inside 30 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
Off Peak Season Cancellations
- Cancellation of Off Peak Season Bookings providing more than 24 hours’ notice in relation to scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 24 hours of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
- While we do our best to accommodate a preferred site, these are not guaranteed.
- Providing the necessary notice has been given and you are able to receive a refund, the remaining deposit will be refunded by EFT TRANSFER – (Direct credit) – Direct into guest bank account. Guest must supply their BSB, ACCT. NO. & Account Name.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL REFUNDS ARE PROCESSED WEEKLY