On 1 June the State Government opened up “Queensland for Queenslanders” allowing Queenslanders to travel openly within the state. We are thrilled to be able to accept campers back to our park.
Trinity Islands Holiday Park is committed to ensuring the safety and protection of our staff and customers. We have implemented a Health Management Plan and Work Health & Safety Plan which complies with the current approved Queensland Government and Tourism Industry guidelines.
Trinity Islands Holiday Park will undertake regular review of our COVID Safe procedures and update them as necessary to ensure these meet current legislation, government guidance, industry standards and address COVID-19 risk mitigation.
All Trinity Islands staff are aware of and have been trained in our COVID Safe measures and systems are in place to ensure Trinity Islands staff are informed of new practices and guidelines.
We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable stay for all of our guests and to achieve this we have implemented:
- Pre-screening and maintaining records for contact tracing
- A Guest Code of Conduct to encourage everyone at our business to play a part in staying safe
- Business practices to ensure social distancing in line with the current government health guidelines
- Enhanced cleaning and hygiene practices to reduce the risk of infection
- Establish and maintain a Health Management Plan and Work Health and Safety Plan